Monday, April 2, 2018

Food catcher Bib



These bibs are pretty great I was skeptical at first about trying them thinking "my baby would find away to make a mess", but I was wrong. These rubber type food catcher bibs
are actually pretty great to have when they are learning to feed themselves. When they miss those mouth instead of the food hitting the floor and being a pain to clean up, this bib catches all the mess for you ! No more crumbs or dropping of food in the floor. I love that it can be wiped down easily also with a damp rag or even put in the dishwasher to sanitize it. They fold up easily to go in a diaper bag to be able to take anywhere. Also like that I can adjust the neck piece unlike most bibs it's a one size type of fit.  I got These in a 2 pk together and they run at a fairly decent price. If you would like to check them out for yourself the link to do so will be posted below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aws/cart/add.html?&ASIN.1=B079WVGZ8F&Quantity.1=1&keywords=silicone+bib

No comments:

Post a Comment