Wednesday, November 14, 2018

12/24 count watercolor markers




Okay so I got these dual end watercolor markers recently, and I MUST first say DO NOT let kids use these in place of the normal crayola washable markers! These markers ARE NOT washable, once you get some on your hands they are not easily washed off, just a warning. But the color are very vibrant for it to be a water color marker. The fine tips are great at adding little details to whatever you might be working on. Just me sure whatever you might be working on MAKE SURE you dont mind it bleeding through to the other side. Like when I tried them on normal paper or even an adult anxiety coloring book it would bleed through a little bit depending on how heavy of a shade I did, or even how dark the color was I chose. It wont bleed to the next page but it will the back side so just another warning. So far I haven't hid any issues with the markers themselves but I have only had them for about a week maybe two weeks and haven't truly used them a whole lot, so I guess only time will tell. But in all honesty they are great makers, great price for being dual tip water color markers, and for having 24 markers instead of 12 ! Just remember keep way from kids that love the get markers everywhere when they color. If you would like to possibly check them our for yourself the link is posted below. 👇👇👇
#Lasten
https://www.amazon.com/Markers-Flexible-Coloring-Lettering-Lasten/dp/B074VX8BY4

No comments:

Post a Comment