Friday, August 25, 2017

Always your mom necklace

I just love this necklace, I got it at a discounted price which was perfect because I normally am not a fan of necklaces especially when having kids. The Chain is a beautiful twisted thin chain, I love how the replica diamonds actually shine like diamonds would. The gold plated mom and baby is a beautiful touch. It said on the add that it was 925 which i have reason to believe it is either that or just tarnish resistant, my neck has not turn green, the "silver" has not tarnish and the Gold plated part hasn't flaked off any. Which shows it was very well made. I love that its just the right size and small but gives so much detail at the same time. I now wear the necklace every day and don't plan to take it off unless the chain breaks, or I find something else I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment