Friday, August 25, 2017

Charcoal teeth withening powder

Okay let me start by saying that i did get this at a discounted price, for the purpose to test out and review at my convenience. When i first got this product i was SUPER excited to try it. Well when i got it i did as the directions listed. So let me begin by saying it has no mint flavor, or any flavor for that matter. It was very disappointing, it not only didn't have any flavor, it stain my gums (which i then had to follow up with normal tooth paste to remove) , and also i didn't see ANY difference in using this for almost 2 weeks. my teeth looked the same as always and trust me they are not pearly white by no means, they are stain up by years of smoking cigarettes when i use to be a smoker 2 years ago. So no I do not like this product, I will NOT continue use of the product. Please remember this is my personal thoughts on the product and use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment