Saturday, January 27, 2018

Black Mask Peel off !



Okay so I tried this black mask peel off...
This is the first one I have EVER used and  my face literally hurts right now ! It feels like I just got my face waxed ! I literally got half of it off and said forget it and washed it off with hot water ! I thank I know why it hurts when people use this stuff, you know the little face hair we all have ? Yeah well this crap literally is pulling against it and is literally waxing your face at the same time ! I will NEVER use this stuff again ! Not sure what I'm going to do with the rest since I used it once but it won't be used on my face again I can promise that ! But it does have a really nice smell, and dries pretty fast. It is a little hard to get started when trying peel it off, but Luke I said this was my first time I trying this stuff. Also when you Perl it off it doesn't come off in one piece like you see when people do videos on them doing it, so they are rather pros at using this stuff of I did something wrong. Either way it was an experience I'll never forget and will never try again. If you want to try it for yourself the link to order and try it is posted below 👇. Thank you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074CFDWBD?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd

No comments:

Post a Comment