Friday, January 26, 2018

Face paint Crayons



Okay so I got these face paint crayons in to try out with my kids, and I'll be honest I don't have drawing talent. But I feel like these crayons are oil based and rough on skin, it pulls on the skin when trying to draw on the face. I feel they should of made it creamy where it would glide on the skin better. I don't hate it but I don't love it. Luckily it's just for Halloween so it's no big deal. Once you open them, they have a shelf life of 2 yrs. So that's awesome ! They wash off super easy, and they dry instantly where they don't smudge so that's great and for the price honestly you can't beat it and it's less of a mess as liquid face paint.
But if it rains it will run down your face so I don't recommend it if you or your child will be sweating or if it will be raining. I will use it until it's fine but I honestly don't like it unless it was a creamy crayon type instead of oil/wax base.
If you want to try it and order for yourself the link is posted below! #Lasten

https://www.amazon.com/Lasten-Crayon-Washable-Crayons-Toddlers/dp/B076DYNSHB/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1516603334&sr=8-10&keywords=crayon+face+paint

2 comments:

  1. Maybe applying something to add moisture to the area your working on
    I want to try them with my grandchildren.
    Thx for the info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes maybe a little water I'll try it and let you know

      Delete