Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fast wireless charger


This is my very first ever wireless charger and I am so happy with this. I got this charger because I got a new smart phone that is wireless charging capable, I got tired of going through cord chargers once a month, so when I found out about wireless charging I was so excited.  Let me state that this thing charges my phone in about 2 hours and I keep this one in my car. Yes you read right my car. It has nonslip rings on both sides to keep your phone from sliding around and from sliding around in the car. Once you lay your phone on it the indicator light lights up blue, to let you know that your phone is charging.  I love that it is light weight and does not get hot while charging and it's so slim it fits in my arm rest when not in use. I highly recommend this charger if you have a wireless compatible phone. If you want to check it out the link is posted below. Oh did I mention if you was ti hun one from your phone carrier you would spend at least $60 ! This is just a tiny fraction of the cost and works just as great.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077VGN74B

No comments:

Post a Comment