Thursday, May 31, 2018

K Cosmetics Lip Shine in Bronze



Loving K Cosmetics lip shine in the bronze color ! Just look at how gorgeous this color is! This lip shine adds just the right amount of color and shine to any look. It has a non sticky feeling, it is very moisturizing. In the summer I normally get dry chapped lips,  but ever since I been using this I haven't had a single bit of issues with dry, chapped lips. This is a mineral based formula which means it is paraben free. Also is made in the USA (which I believe we need t support more companies that are) and it has a shelf life of 2 yrs ! (If it will last that long being that I use it daily 🤣) oh I can't forget this company has 8 lip shine colors to pick from ! And if you do the trio bundle you get an amazing deal on the cost ! She is planning to launch other products here in the near future as this company is just starting up and could really use your support. If you are wanting to check them out simply go to their FB page or to their website at https://kcosmeticsonline.com. I promise you wont regret it. 💖💄

No comments:

Post a Comment