Thursday, June 21, 2018

Miskos 12 shimmer shadow pallet


 So I decided  to try this eye shadow pallet from Miskos. Since I loved the other ones I got previously.  Well this is the 13 shimmer shadow pallet and I really do want to love it but it could be better. In order to get the color I have shown on my arm I had to do at least 3 coats. The pallet really should have a mirror included in it. They shadows dont seem as creamy as the other pallet from this brand I have. The pallet itself needs updating. It needs design or something it just looks like something from  a dollar tree. I dont think I will use this pallet much if anything it will become my girls play make up pallet. But I mean for the price, you get what you lay for.  But if you want to check it out for yourself the link is posted below. 👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a Comment