Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Potty training seat





Anyone potty training?
I got this potty seat for my little one for when we start her potty training and let me tell you; I love that it has a high rise in the front to make sure no pee gets on the floor. Also love that it come with a command hook to hang the seat up when it isn't in use. It also has a non-slip rubber ring on the seat to keep it from sliding around on the potty. Ot is contoured to fit the child so the dont slide all around. The hang up feature is wonderful especially when the potty seat is not being used. Only thing I wish is that it would come in other colors besides white. Then the child might actually draw their attention better. Sonif you are looking to potty your little one you might want to check this potty seat out. It's very affordable compared to most I have seen. Make sure yall go check it out for yourself even if you dont buy one just go look at it lol. If you want to check it out for yourself click the link below 👇👇👇

https://www.amazon.com/toddler-potty-seat/dp/B078BKK3RX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&sr=8-1&keywords=toddler%20potty%20seat

No comments:

Post a Comment