Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Arabica Coffee Scrub


This body scrub is AWESOME ! I got this as a test and review product, as soon as i got it i immedietly open it up and took a big smell of it, and oh man it smells AMAZING. So good that if you didnt know what it was for you would prob make coffee out of it or eat it. Then i showed my mother in law and sister in law. I then went and gave it a try i love how it smells (did i mention that lol) and how it makes my skin feel. i just tried it but so far i am in love with it. it has left my skin sooo smooth. But the down side is make sure you dont get any in your mouth because its super salty from the dead sea salt and if it gets in your nose when rinsing it off it feels like your got water from the ocean up your nose it BURNS lol but other then that this stuff is great. The coffee energizes you and wakes you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment