Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Dead Sea Mud Mask ( Indian Healing Clay )


Okay so first off i recived this produst called " Dead Sea Mud Mask " made with Indian Healing Clay by the company of Grace & Stella. I received this product yesterday throuight amzon delivered by UPS. I got it from my favorite page of course the amzreviewtrader.com at either a free or discounted price to test and review this product. So here is my honest review. I just tried this mud mask, and honestly i thought because it was mud that it would stink and smell like dirt/mud. But it didnt have a smell. So that is a plus. It is very cold when applied. it goes on very well and works fast, it only takes about 5 mins to dry and to do its magic. I really like this product it has made my skin super smooth and reduce the puffiness under my eyes from lack of sleep. I really enjoy this product. My husband even used it and it made his beard smooth, his skin smooth and reduced his crows feet he had around his eyes ! So i would highly recommend this product to anyone that needs or wants a refreshed feeling on their face and reduced puffiness, and smooth skin this is a go to product. i highly recommend this.

No comments:

Post a Comment