Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Men's Tungsten Black & Camo Ring


So let me start off by saying this is the most beautiful camo ring i have ever seen. The one's we have looked at before is not nearly as nice nor is the price as nice. This ring i have asked to review and leave my honest feed back on is my husbands almost 3yrs in the making replacement wedding ring. (long story) But this ring is even more beautiful then the original one he had when we got married. The ring is REAL Tungsten, very nice quality, the ring fits perfect. No doubt in my mind do i regret asking to do a review on this ring to replace my husbands original ring. This ring is true tungsten weight and the camo is perfectly clear to see. I highly recommend this ring for anyone that loves camo, wants a durable, long lasting ring that isn't easy to mess up or scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment