Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Indoor HDTV Antenna

I got this antenna for the fact that I don't have cable (lets face it , its expensive) and I got tired of buying DVD's every weekend, Renting something to watch it got costly and got old FAST. Plus I was missing out on the local NEWS which is very important to have. So I decided to do some research and I got me a super flat indoors antenna with a 50 mile range. I figured if anything I will get the local news. So I got it, followed the install instructions and hooked it up to my converter box (at the time i didn't have a flat screen) and it picks up a good bit of channels (not much I stay in the country) and I get about 20 channels. I'm sure that if I stay in the city I would get a lot more channels.  II get clear picture and I get NBC, ABC, PBS and PBS Kids and more. I now can have something for my kids to watch that I don't have to monitor and make sure it is nothing bad. I can watch my news every day. I can also watch tv shows like Big Brother, Big Bang Theory, That's 70's Show, Gotham, and may more other shows. So for someone that does not really care much about cable or that can not afford cable and don't mind have basic channels this is the antenna for you then. I never have to readjust it either ! I really love mine I have 3 of them in  my house and one has a built in wireless door bell ! If you would like to order one I will have a few links posted below so you can look for yourself.

  1. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071YQBQYC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  2.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017M6L7UG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  3. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FRCPTZ/ref=dp_sp_detail?psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment