Tuesday, October 3, 2017

SWAY Underarm Detox Deodorant



Okay so NORMALLY I would just post my review on my blog then What we the link but this Detox Deodorant by SWAY Underarm Detox Deodorant is to good not to share on here now ! I got the sample kit to try before I buy and let me tell you, this stuff smells amazing! It is packed with Apple cider vinegar, ESSENTIAL OILS that are known for their antibacterial and antiseptic to help defend against odor-causing bacteria. Also it has exfoliating is soothing properties that help remove dead skin that feed the odor-causing bacteria keeps the underarm skin smooth and soft and odor-free longer than any other deodorant I have ever used. Ever since I started using this I just feel so much more fresh feeling and not worried if I have to reapply deodorant or not! The best part about this is is non-sticky, dries clear, extra long lasting odor protection. Also no staining of clothes, and it is free of parabens, perfumes and alcohol. I can't wait until I run out of my sample to order more for my husband and I.  They make this for not just women but for men also and very little goes a very long ways !
I am honestly NEVER going back to the deodorant that we all know, that you can buy in stores. Detox deodorant is the best way to go, especially if your like me and with normal deodorant and would still sweat and a few hours later would smell like you did not have anything on! Even the "clinical strength" did not help and it cost way to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment