Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Nail Polish Remover

So I got this Nail Polish remover because I wanted to try something different; that was not so harsh on my nails and that was safe to use on my kids. This nail polish remover is made in the USA, NOT tested on animals, Non-flammable, has no acetone, and is 100% biodegradable. I love that it does NOT have a strong smell like normal nail polish remover would, this bottle will last you a VERY long time. It comes with a glass dropper to use with the glass bottle. It is all natural, it has an oil like consistency. So it will not dry out your hands nor nails while using it. When you use it, you apply 2 drops to each nail and let it sit for about a minute or two. Then you take a cloth and wipe it clean and the nail polish will come off with ease. Also when done rub the remover in your cuticles {like the oil they use at a nail salon} and wash your hands good it will help keep your nails strong and beautiful. Also will help keep your nail beds from drying out during weather changing months. I really do highly recommend this nail remover for anyone with little ones, being that it does not have a strong smell, it is made from all natural ingredients (about 2 to 4 things I do believe) and it is made in America which is also a great thing for our country. If you would like to try it or possibly order it I will post the link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment