Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Nutraedge pre workout powder

Okay so I got this Nutri Edge pre-workout powder dietary supplement, in Fruit Punch flavor to try because I didn't like how my old pre-workout gave me the jitters. So I decided to try something me and let me tell you this is a very tasty fruit punch powder, it doesn't leave a chalky taste in your mouth and it does exactly as it says. You can feel the energy that gives you but it doesn't make you feel shaky and jittery like your Hart about come out your chest. It also gives you I guess you would call it like an adrenaline rush where it boost your strength not much but noticeable tiny bit if you normally push 100 push ups you would probably be able to do about maybe 110 when you first start this formula. I highly recommend this formula for people that is looking for something that is well worth the money and not looking to have jitters it is made in the USA, it is non GMO and made in a FDA approved facility. If you would like to try it for yourself the product is listed below.

#NUTRAEDGE
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NBP CP01

No comments:

Post a Comment