Friday, February 16, 2018

Intra-workout

Okay so I got this Nutri Edge Intra-workout powder dietary supplement, in Fruit Punch flavor. It is also sugar free what is non-GMO it's gluten free and there's no artificial colors. It is an electrolyte replenishment. To me it's like a Pedialyte or Gatorade jacked up on steroids because it does the same thing every build your electrolytes and this is specially formulated for people that work out all the time so this is great I really like it I like the flavor I like that is not chalky I like that is easy to measure out you do 10 to 16 oz of water and just add one scoop easy is that and you ain't got to worry about all the sugar because it's sugar free but if you really want to try the link is posted below and you have any questions leave comment and I'll be glad to get back to you thank you.

#NUTRAEDGE

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076M6MP8F

No comments:

Post a Comment