Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Post workout




Just started using Edgebuild post workout and feel that I have more energy and focus going into my workouts and I have gained both in strength and cardio. The fruit punch flavor is great, it doesn't leave a wired after taste like most. Typically i mix this with 12 oz of water and ice, the Ice allowes the drink to get cold and mix well. Gives just the right amount of energy without the jitters. Also It's great at helping prevent muscle cramps. It is backed by 26g of science proven ingredents, made in a fda facility. Also is sugar free and artificial color free ! It is clinically proven to help build muscels.  It helps increase muscle strengh and power also. Maximizes muscle recovery. I think this is my new go to post workout drink and I'll stick to it.  I would recommend giving it a try. If you would like to get it the link to order is posted below.

#NUTRAEDGE

No comments:

Post a Comment