Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Merlot Exfoliating Scrub

Merlot Exfoliating scrub is made whit grape seed extract, as a slight refreshing smell; nothing to over whelming. It has micro beads in the scrub to help smooth the skin, help prevent break-outs and clean the pores. When I got this I was very sceptical about how well it would work being that I have NEVER heard of the brand before; but ever since getting this I can't stop using it. I use to wash my face every other day when I would shower, but now I wash my face daily, and sometimes multiple times a day {and I don't really wear make up unless I go off} So my face is a smooth canvas most days.  I must let you know that I use to have break outs almost every other day, small bumps on my forehead and a few black heads and now I have had hardly any break outs, and my bumps and black heads are almost gone ! I love having such a smooth, glowing skin now. It sometimes makes me not want to wear make up at all. I highly recommend this company and brand. If you are interested in ordering from them and trying something for your self the companies web address is http://www.merlotskincare.com/product-category/all-products/  

No comments:

Post a Comment