Wednesday, September 20, 2017

3D Fiber Lash Mascara


Okay, so let me start by saying this is NOT made by Younique make up line. ( I DO OWN BOTH ) But I did order this at a discounted price. 
Okay let me begin, I do own both this brand and the Younique brand. I wanted to order this to see how well the "knock off" brand would compare. So I ordered it and as soon as it come in the mail I gave it a try. At my surprise this product compares very well to the up scale higher end brand. This one to my surprise is waterproof, does not flake, it works very well. This runs about the same price as the Younique brand. The color is a deep black, it last until all day, does not irritate my eyes, very well worth the money. I highly recommend this 3D Fiber Mascara. In my personal opinion I rather use the "knock off brand" It went on much darker, then the more expensive brand, and only too 1 coat to get the long false lash look, with the other brand it too about 2 coats to get it dark. If you want to try it yourself I got mine on Amazon and you can also if you are looking to get that false lashes look, without the false lashes and all the glue and headache of trying to put on false lashes. 
(THESE ARE MY PERSONAL RESULTS AND COMPARISON ON BOTH PRODUCTS) 
 




( LEFT IS YOUNIQUE BRAND AND RIGHT IS "KNOCK OFF" BRAND)

No comments:

Post a Comment