Thursday, September 21, 2017

Stainless Steal Shaker ball 10 pk


I order these stainless steal shaker balls in a 10pk and let me tell you, at first I loved them. Then after continuous use, I noticed that they was starting to RUST!
Um... No that didn't settle well with me. Especially being that I was using them to no only mix up my meal replacers, but to mix up my kids chocolate flavor greens.  When I notice this i threw them away. I refuse to use a product advertised as "stainless steal" and i washed and used them properly and they still rusted, that can cause not only me health issues if continued to use but my KIDS. Rust can cause so many issues like lock jaw, and can cause a infection and make you very sick. No so I switched to a shaker bottle with a removable plastic shaker piece. I will no longer buy or use this type of blender ball again. So if you own one please check them carefully the slightest spot of rust can cause major health issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment