Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder


I am doing a review on BOTH at the same time due to I feel the same way about both brands... SOO let's get started shall we. Charcoal teeth whitening powder, these taste just as they sounds NASTY, oh my word these powders have no taste, wish it has a mint taste or something. They are SUPER messy, the powder gets everywhere, when dipping your tooth brush, when you spit too rinse the whole sink turns black, the stuff goes everywhere again. {luckily it does not stain sinks} It will stain your clothes if your not careful. Also if you use this stuff daily it can and will slightly stain your gums! When using these products, I did NOT see any difference in my teeth, and i had to use my AP24 tooth paste after just to get the horrible taste out of my mouth. So after trying these for about a week they have been sitting in my cabinet untouched. Think it is about time to give these things away to the trash. I do not recommend these powder's. Their might be other brands out there that hopefully have flavor and if so they prob would taste fine and might work if used longer then a week but I just couldn't deal with the non-flovor charcoal powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment