Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Kate Farms Meal Replacement Shakes

Kate Farms meal replacement shakes are dairy free, gluten free, soy free, allergen free, has 29 superfoods, is non-gmo, and has about 16g of plant based protein. this one also has caffeine in it. I wish that it did have more of a coffee taste, to be honest it taste nothing like coffee to me. Also i hate that it has a horrible chalky taste to it. So did the Vanilla and chocolate flavours. It is sad when you let your kids "try it" and they  do not want it because of the after taste of the chalkiness. It would possibly taste like it should if it did not have the horrible chalky taste. I have tried different brands and this one is not worth the money for something that will have a chalky taste to it. I love the concept but not going to be something that I would buy in the future. Also for it to be a meal replacement shake I would say that it does not work, if you drink it already on an empty stomach it will last about 30 mins tops and then you are hungry again, { at least i was} and i just could not finish the drinks due to the chalky taste, so no I do not recommend this to anyone that hates a chalky taste as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment