Thursday, September 21, 2017

Freshly Picked Baby Moccasins


OH MY LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE THESE MOCCASINS ARE FOR MY BABY!!!

These tiny little baby moccasins are SO adorable ! I got these for my baby to review and I'm so in love with them. They are made VERY well, they are made out of REAL LEATHER ! They have a stretch band so if your baby has a chunky foot you are able to get them on your little one feet without hurting them. You can literally smell the leather when you open the box (you know that REAL leather smell). They also they fit true to size, I order the size 1 due to my baby is only 4 months only and was told they would fit babies up to 6 months of age. These shoes look even more adorable on! This company has TONS of different styles and designs to choose from. These shoes are VERY well made also. you can tell by looking at the stitch marks and they look true to the moccasin style Indians made when they made them by hand. I love the fringe details it gives it the true moccasin look. I picked the light tan color due to I wanted when my baby would wear these she would be able to wear them all winter long with any outfit she is in at the time, that way it will match everything. I am SUPER pleased with these adorable shoe's that I will be ordering more from them once my baby out grows these and they are SO worth the price. Like the old saying goes " YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" so if you want durability, last a long time, and many different styles pick from order from https://freshlypicked.com/ if you want shoes that’s cheaply  made and wont last long then your wasting your time and money. They even make styles for every season/holiday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment