Thursday, September 21, 2017

Vital Ultimate Pre Work Out Mix


So I got this pre work out back in 2016 when I was planning to work out daily, to get back in shape for summer, I used it about a week maybe, then had to stop due to I found out I was pregnant. But it is still good (yay) doesn't go out until July 2019! So it has a pretty great shelf life, which is great. It taste like Peach Mango, which is yummy, it says it helps with energy which what i do remember of using this is YES it gives you SOO much energy its crazy. It is sweetened with all natural sweeteners (Stevia), gives you energy from the Green Coffee Bean Extract, helps curve your apatite which helps with weight loss, it also helps give you endurance and promote fat loss. I can tell the difference with the energy I get from this verse drinking an energy drink, this gives tons of energy, and you can feel it. If you drink this make sure to do it after a meal, and make sure you are a very healthy adult, due to it can cause jitters and make your heart race. But that is with any pre work out mix and energy drink. Plus it is ALL organic that's a plus! I mainly love the flavor. If you want to order it on amazon the link is  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E5B8YSY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment